A B Home packers and Movers make sure that your packing and moving be a joyful experience. But still we recommend following checklist for your extra comfort.
- Start taking apart that furniture, which needs to be dismantled first.
- Defrost and clean your refrigerator/freezer and secure major appliances such as washing machines/cookers etc.
- Pack up your PC and other electrical equipment and label the chords properly.
- Make sure you pack your essential goods in one box such as tea / coffee mugs, pen, paper and cleaning materials.
- Make sure all boxes are clearly marked and labeled.
- Make sure that you have all the documents related to your relocation in place and a copy of the required document with A B Home Packers & Movers.
- Leave a note of your name, new address and contact number so that you don’t miss out any important communication and it can be forwarded to your new address if required.
- Make sure you have keys to your new home/office and drop off your current keys as you've arranged.
- Make sure you check everything you're taking along with you and don’t forget to lock!
- Switch everything off, lock up and leave!
- Get your new home/address cleaned before starting unpacking.
- Unpack all electrical items as quickly as possible and check for damages - you may have limited window for insurance claims.
© Copyright Max Movers 2016. All Rights reserved